Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just Some Announcements...

Hey all.

I have a shop, called RLF. Right now, I am selling shapes. A little more practice with GIMP, and I'll start making basics, like t-shirts, and gorgous vintage-inspired dresses. Stand by for some amazingness!

Also, my RL boyfriend will be joining me in my endevors. He is yet to log on, but he should be getting his computer within a week and a half. He is studying at Georgia's Savannah College of Art and Design to be an Industrial Designer. He has a great sense of style, and a great eye for detail. I am so excited.

I'm just going to end with a link to my old blog. Theres a little story to go along with this. I started my blog, then, one day, I logged in and couldn't find it. So I made this blog. Anyways, the link: http://www.queenofherownkingdom.blogspot.com.

See ya, later!

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment