Sunday, November 8, 2009

Karida is Out!

Karida in the Dark tone is out.


I noticed that skins with facial moles are so pretty, so I ventured out to make my own. I was doing some research, and I found out that it is suggested that the placement of your facial moles reflects your personality. So I put some moles on skin, and went to my favorite site for names: BabyNames.com. Because one of the moles suggests loyality, I searched the meaning loyal on BabyNames.com. I came up with Karida.
This is the Swirl makeup in the Dark tone. It features a really cool swirly design coming from the eye and a red lip.
This is Stitched Together. The face and body are covered in stitches.

This is the Marie makeup in Purple. It's a purple color on the lid, with a gold color on top of that and under the eye. The lip is pink.


This is the Marie makeup in Pink. It's pink on the lid, with gold over that and under the eye. The lips are pink.



This is the Marie makeup in Mint. It is a light green color on the eyelids, and a goldish color ontop of the green and under the eye. The lips are pink.




This is the High Velocity makeup. It features some really cool eyelashes, and a pink lip.











This is the Classic makeup. It features a red lip, and an exagerated cat eye.






This is the Bling makeup. It features purple eyeshadow on both eyelids, and black jewels around the left eye. The lip is a great neutral.























Karida is supposed to be a little smoother than Rae, her predicesor. Karida has eight makeups, and a natural look.
















No comments:

Post a Comment