Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Casual Day

(vive9) is so good to us! As everyone knows, (vive9) closed down, but let us have freebies. Skins, eyes, and clothes were all included. One of my favorites is the Blowup Blazer in black. I love the balloon sleeves, and the length is just right. Close up, you can kind of see where the prim meets the clothing layer, but it's no problem if you just zoom out a bit. The leggings, which I'm wearing as pants, are also from the (vive9) giveaway. They are really nice quality, and don't deserve to be underneath something. They are nicely done, and don't have seams.


Here, I just wanted to get a closeup on the skin. It is also a (vive9) freebie, and is called Twiggy. I think she's so cute! The makeup is very casual, and is called Casting 1. It looks like she'd be really soft, don't you think?

Twiggy looks soft, bright, and the lips are delicious. I see no seams, and the bod is perfect.

Just waiting. I look very serene.

Also, I'd love to do some reviews. Designers, send review packets if you'd like. Thanks in advance!


Style Notes:

Skin: (vive9) Twiggy [deep brew] Casting 1 Skin
Hair: >TRUTH< Emma - espresso
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Ears: *UB* Elf Ear *plain*
Antlers: Illusions *~*Sika Antlers
Shape: custom
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black*
Shirt: !Ohmai: Basics Boyfriend Racerback [Blank]
Leggings: (vive9) Nest Leggings [burgundy]
Jacket: (vive9) Blowup Blazer [black]
Poses: [LAP] - Kewt as a Button-You Love It Pididdle - Hayfever

No comments:

Post a Comment