Monday, April 5, 2010

Finally!

Remember that *COCO* skirt I couldn't find a top for? I found one! House of Fox, loving referred to as HOF, has a beautiful sheer top. It comes with the neck ruff, shown, cuffs, and shoulder ruffles, that are not shown.
This sheer is perfectly executed. The shadows are great, and I love the highlight on the tummy. The pin-tucks are an ingenious detail. It's tastefully done, I think. To tame it down a bit, I used a bra from Kenzie and Co., which is in a bag of freebies. I think it balances, yet adds to, the drama of the outfit.
One of my favorite skins is from the (vive9) freebie giveaway, which, sadly, is over. This is the GoldRush makeup. The face looks very soft, and I love the gold makeup. The lips are juciy, and the nose is perfect.

Style Notes:


Skin: (vive9) Twiggy [deep brew] GoldRush 1 Skin

Hair: !lamb. Unbirthday - Snickers

Ears: *UB* Elf Ear *plain*

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Shape: custom

Shirt: HouseofFox :: BlackSheerTop

Skirt: *COCO*_RuffleSkirt_Lace-Black

Bra: Kenzie & Co.- Black bra

Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black* Stilettoes

Poses: Pididdle - Small; (pda) Go Home

No comments:

Post a Comment