Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Time Style


What a nice day it was today. The sun was out, no clouds were in the sky, and it didn't rain! This Zaara freebie is what I would wear. It's light, airy; perfect for a spring day!
Here's a closeup on the fabric.
The details are perfect, and I love the shadows on it. The filigree pattern is the best. I love it! Wanna touch it? I do.These antlers are giving me a headache!
I wanted to show this skin really well. It's a (vive9) freebie, and I love the rosy cheeks. It is from the Aerin line, in the [afro] tone, in the DayBreak makeup. It goes excellently with the spring vibe of the dress. The indent above the mouth is a bit intense, but I kind of like it.

I'm also wearing !lamb's Say in Kit Kat, and my trusty TESLA stilettoes in black.
Enjoy Spring,
Koty


Style Notes:
Skin: (vive9) Aerin [afro] DayBreak Darkbrow
Hair: !lamb. Say - Kit Kat
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Shape: custom
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Antlers: Illusions *~*Sika Antlers
Dress: Zaara Freebie : Shubh dress (white)
Pose: (pda) - Don't Do It
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black* Stilettoes

No comments:

Post a Comment