Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I <3 Color!

It is true. I love color. So, I thought I'd do a bunch of outfits showcasing my favorite colors. This is teal.



I got a great belt from Pixel Dolls today, so this is also an outfit from that. Okay, it's an undie look, but the belt is so well done. I love the texture, and it comes in pretty much every color imaginable.


The skin is fr0m RLF, my skin label. This skin is called Rae, and the line is called Chic. The makeup is a teal stripe under the eye, to match my outfit. The tone is Natural, although there are two more tones: Pale and Dark. Come visit me!
Skin: RLF Rae- Natural- Chic- Teal
Hair: House of Heart Jordan - bitter chocolate
Eyes: FS eye (cyan)
Bra: (PixelDolls) Gilded Bra . Group
Belt: (PixelDolls) Belle . Belt . Teal
Undies: (PixelDolls) Gilded Lily . Group
Shoes: Maitreya Slinky Stilettos - Patent Turquoise
Pose: Pididdle Small

No comments:

Post a Comment