Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Seven Deadly Sins Skins

New skins!!

I was inspired by the Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath, Greed, Gluttony, Pride, Sloth, Envy, and Lust.



This is the promo for the Pale tone. They are $L200.

Let me just walk you through them.

Far left is Sloth. I made a very lazy makeup job. She just kinda smeared her eyeliner all over her eyes.

To the right of Sloth is Pride, also known as Vanity. The color of Pride is purple, so I made a dark purple eye and lip.

Top right hand corner is Wrath. I wanted this to be a wearable couture look, and I think I got it. It represents the fire of anger.

Below Wrath is Envy. It is modeled after the Envy makeup job in that photo shoot in Americas Next Top Model when the models were the Seven Deadly Sins. I think its cute.

Below Envy is Lust. Lust is a classic red lip, smokey eye. When I was going around shooting all of these, I was in a sex club for Lust. I posed myself on a table, and a random dude came and started having SLex with me. It was so awkward. But I think I got a good shot.

To the left of Lust is Gluttony. I decided to have a little fun with this, so I played on the vampire look a little bit. So it's a vampire look, with blood dripping out of her mouth. She can never have enough, can she?

To the left of Gluttony is Greed. I actually really like this look, Seven Deadly Sins or not. It's a gold lip and gold eye. I tried to shoot it at a bank, but I couldn't find one.

So there you have it! The Seven Deadly Sins, all for $L200. I will do more tones, and maybe even the Seven Heavenly Virtues.

LenaLove Avro

No comments:

Post a Comment