Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Pretty Skin, A Haunted House

I’m featuring two things: the Cupcakes Sambuca Ebony skin and the DarkDharma Haunted Manor.

First, the skin.
In my whole SL, I have never loved a dark skin as much as I love this one. I just love it; I can’t put my finger on why. Maybe it’s the tone. The tone is wonderful. Actually, I love chocolate peoples skin. I always have. It’s just so pretty. This makeup, Ebony, is available in all tones for $L100, for a limited time.

Now, the haunted house.
It is such a cool place!! One can have a séance. Ghosts pop up, as they are supposed to. There’s a giant floating, bloody eye. You can make a potion!! I did, and I made a goofy one. And you can learn to make ‘actual’ potions, like Skele-Grow from Harry Potter!! All the artwork in the house is death- related. Get in the Halloween spirit, and check out DarkDharma Haunted Manor.

Dakota Francois

No comments:

Post a Comment