Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Vill Suck Your Blood!!

Hey, all.
Dakota became a zombie, so I decided to become a vampire.

The skin I'm wearing is *Beauty Avatar*'s Thabita gift skin, and I love it. The blood drip is perfect, as is everything else about this skin. Very nicely done.


Hey, all!

The dress is something else, thanks to Zaara. It's a beautiful mermaid cut, and the lace top is done extremely well. My favorite part has to be the neck piece, though. God, I want one in RL. The dress has great wrinkles, and the textures are amazing. Amazing job, Zaara.


Skin: *Beauty Avatar* THABITA vampire gift
Dress: Zaara : Amala Gown *pitch*
Hair: .Marlys. Laini’s Recital HAIR licorice
Pose 1: ..::DARE::.. Antoine Contradiction Standing
Pose 2: [LAP] – Limp Not Dead P4


Happy Halloween

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment