Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Name is Flower!

Happy Halloween!

This is my Halloween costume; I am a Crested Dwarf Iris, a type of flower. I used a mix of different things. The shirt is from the Fri.Day gift from the Sunny Sim hunt. I believe it's over, but it was a very cool twist on the ordinary hunt. You had to pick up a HUD that had a skeleton that you had to fill. Once a bone was filled, the name of the store would appear. Then, you had to ring a doorbell to get the gift! So, Fri.Day gave out these basic layering shirts, in all styles, but only in Halloween Purple. The hair from Tiny Bird was also a Sunny Sim hunt prize. The mask is texture-change, and comes in two colors: Licorice and Pumkin. The prize also includes a braided pigtails style with a Native American headress, in both colors.


The skirt is from [Royal Blue], and so are the tights. I love this !Ohmai shrug, which was featured a while ago and I just got around to featuring it. It's all gorgous!


As for the skin, I think I'm chocolate now! I love this CUPCAKES skin. Yummy!

P.S. Props to you if you get the reference in my title!

I'm Wearing:

Skin:*CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony (Freck_

Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Autumn Leaves - Licorice (Sunny Sim Halloween Hunt gift)

Eyes: ][][][ Ruin ][][][ Gemstone (Amethyst/Jewel)

Shirt: fri.- Capsleeve Tee (Halloween Purple) (Sunny Sim Halloween Hunt gift)

Shrug: !Ohmai : Hamilton Military DARKDEPTHS

Skirt: (Royal Blue) Spring Bum in Spring Violets

Tights: (Royal Blue) Line to the Crown in Rubberduck

Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment