Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just Hanging

Usually, I love a chic, glam look. But today I showcasing a very relaxed look.


The skin is mine. I made it!! I want to thank Eloh Eliott for letting everyone use her skin templates. This is the Pale tone, and I plan on making more skin tones. It has a thin swipe of teal shadow on the lower lash line, and it's cute, but chic.

The shirt is great. I got it from the Skipping Stones Hunt, and I just put it on. I love it!! It is really an awesome relaxed shirt.

Eyes: FS eye (cyan)
Skin: RLF Rae- Pale- Chic- Teal Pale
Hair: -DC- Kaitlyn- Rainbow (Dark Orange)
Shirt: Ducknipple Pirate- Light Blue
Jeans: (Royal Blue)Denim Gen One Dark
Clogs: ::Duh!:: Black/Gold Slip On Clogs
Pose: (pda) Before They Make Me Run by Samara Cioc
Place: Tesla City
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment