Monday, February 22, 2010

I Have A Proposition....

...which I'll talk about in a moment.

A few weeks ago, Mudhoney's Photoble was all over the blogs. It looks amazing, but instead of buying it(not enough L$), I made my own Photo Hall. It's just three walls and a floor. I bought some textures that I can change at will.

But the most important thing to making a scene as realistic as it can be is furniture. But good furniture, like from the Loft, is really expensive. And I'm on a budget.

So my idea is a furniture hunt. Everything would be included, like beds, couches, loveseats, chairs, tables, nightstands, lamps, bookstands, cabneits, dressers, wardrobes, plants, and anything else you can think of that you can decorate a house or yard with. I'm starting at 20 businesses within 3 weeks to a month, so if I don't get 20 places, I'm dropping the hunt. If I do get 20 or more places, this blog will be the hunt blog. I'll provide hints here, and I'll make a group to help with hints.

If you are interested, notecard me in-world, or comment on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment