Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forget VDay!

It's my birthday!!!

And to celebrate, I got dressed up to go clubbing. But my day outfit is more of a sexy thing for VDay. The skin is a great buy; I got it for L$250 at Cupcakes. The skins are usually L$800 a pop, but one skin in each line was marked down. This one was, and, as you can see here, I bought it. The make up is cute, and I love the boobs! The cleavage on this skin is super sexy. To stick with the VDay theme, I put a Cupcakes bra on. This was from a hunt that the Cupcakes sim had a while back. Topping that off is a Pink Outfitters teal eyelet cardigan. I love it. It's sexy and fun. The skirt is a great find at /artilleri/. I love pencil skirts, and Simplicity makes me happy. I got the hair at Truth, when I was there for their retirement sale. I think this hair was either free or really really cheap. It's a cute little cut, which is pinned back.


After a day of pleasuring my man, I'm going out!
!WigWamBam was having a sale, and I grabbed this, loving it, but not knowing where or when I'd wear it. Their Sequin Minidress is fun, sparkley, and just right for a night out. The hair is !lamb, and so sweet. The shot I found while searching for beer. It was free.


Happy Birthday, me!

Koty

Look One:
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Sweetheart - Sambuca - Cleavage - Plumeria
Eyes:PIXELBODY_Eyes Mystic#1
Hair: >TRUTH
Bra Top: *CUPCAKES - Bra - Hunt 3
Cardigan: [Pink] Fi II Cardigan - aqua
Skirt: /artilleri/ simplicity pencil skirt *black*
Shoes: -TESLA- Vixen_II Classic *black*
Pose: Small by Pididdle

Look Two:
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Sweetheart - Sambuca - Cleavage - Plumeria
Eyes: PIXELBODY_ Eyes Mystic#1
Hair: !lamb. Say - Snickers
Dress: !WigWamBam/Sequin Minidress
Shoes: -TESLA- Vixen_II Classic *black*
Pose: [LAP] - Kewt As a Button - Oops
Shot: Shot of Gold! (I don't remember where it's from! I searched 'beer', went to a place, and this was free.)
Textures: Made by Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment