Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Men, Bail Out!

Go to /artilleri/!

Which is what I did. In real life, I love cardigans. They're great for layering, especially in winter, when you don't want to dress too bulky but still want to be warm. So I brought that love into Second Life. And I found some great cardis at /artilleri/. This Elspeth cardi in black with dots is great. Theres another cardi you get which is plain. So thats two cardigans for L$90! They come in all colors, and the fatpack is L$900. I wanted all of them! But, really, the cardigan is a great buy. It's cute, sexy, and fun all at the same time.



I also love hair. There are two types of hair I love: casual and fashiony and arty. !lamb quenches my arty-hair thirst really well. This style is called Say, and is in the Snickers tone. I love it! I want hair like this in real life! The style is great, and so much fun.

As for skins, I'm going to be exclusively *CUPCAKES Sambuca from now on. I only have two skins, but I'm working on the rest. I just love the look for this chocolatley tone.

I actually made a photo hall. I went to the Gnubie Store, bought some cheapie textures for the floor, and got some [LAP] poses. I love it. and excuse the quality of the following photo. It should be a little clearer.


P.S. I just heard about a secret *CUPCAKES sale! One makeup in each skin line is L$250! I'm on it!

Koty

Eyes: CLearGreen Earth Tones by Ashes to Ash's!!

Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony

Hair: !lamb. Say- Snickers

Ears-*UB* Elf Ears *plain*

Shirt: fri. - Capsleeve Tee (Halloween Purple) - Undershirt (from fri.- Sunny Halloween Gift)

Cardigan- /artilleri/ Elspeth cardigan POLKA (jacket) *black*

Skirt-This is a Fawn - String Dress [white] (skirt portion)

Shoes: -TESLA- Vixen_II Classic *Black*

Pose: Long Awkward Pose - Kewt as a Button - Cuteness

No comments:

Post a Comment