Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Day in RL

I decided to do a Day in the Life...RL.

My first order of business is working out. So I put a *COCO* gift on. The Athletic Shorts are great. They're comfy, and that's what I need when I'm exercising.

This shirt is so sweet, I just had to wear it. It's from Doppelganger Inc., and I know I'll be going back. This shirt was a gift; I just don't know where it's from. Oops. The sneakers were free from a random person who asked me if I wanted free stuff. It's a good look to work out in, and the hair is kept out of my eyes.

After I workedup a sweat in the gym, I went to class. I like to wear comfortable, stylish clothing to class. That's just who I am. So, I decided I'd throw on a pair of mens pants. These are from the Make Him Over Hunt, and they're really comfy. The shirt is a great, cute little thing. I think I got it on the Cupid's Heart Hunt. I also got the chairs on the hunt. Now, the sweater is cute, fun, and a little wierd. I got it on the Trapped in the 80's Hunt, and it's from Pig. It comes with a shirt, but I love the sweater.



Outfit 1:

Pose: [LAP] - Kewt as a Button-So Sweet

Skin: *CUPCAKES - Sweetheart - Sambuca - Cleavage- Plumeria
Hair: [Random]- Erica (golden brown)

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Shorts: *COCO*_Gift_AthleticShort
Shirt: Doppelganger Inc. -Last Thread Tee Pansy
Shoes: SOREAL Superstars - BLACK/White

Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Outfit 2:
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Hair: !lamb. Unbirthday - Snickers
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony
Pants: ^U+ UPGRD MHOH Gift Black Denim
Shirt: stitched heart T
Sweater: Pig - Life on Mars Vest Only J Electric Blue (from Trapped in the 80's Hunt)
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black*
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Chairs: (iTuTu) Valentine Heart Sofa 1 and 2 (from Cupid Heart Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment