Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just Lounging Around..

Today, I decided to put together a simple, casual look. It's just one of those days.



I really need to get better at this photography thing, huh?

The top is from Pididdle, courtesy of the Trapped in the 80's Hunt. It is a gorgous green, with a cute sketch of a little girl. The pack comes with a plain sweater if you don't want the graphic. Keeping with my comfy vibe, I searched through my closet, and found these. They are .h&co., and they came to me via DSN. The jeans come with a cool, 80's-ish layered top.


I wish I could get closer so I can show you these eyes!

The hair is a pretty, un-done-up side pony from Truth. I got it during the L$25 Retirement sale that happened a while ago. Thank goodness I had this hair. One thing I didn't have were eyes. On the feeds, I saw some really realistic, although creepy, eyes. I just knew I had to have them. So I got the brown pair. I love them.


The skin is one of my beautiful Sambuca skins from *CUPCAKES. I can't wait to get more. The ears are my loved *UB* ears in plain.


The wall textures are from Made by Moo.


Happy happy,

Koty

Style Notes:




Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Hair: >TRUTH<>
Pose: [LAP] - Kewt as a Button- Kewtie Pie

Skin: *CUPCAKES - Sweetheart - Sambuca - Cleavage- Plumeria

Shape: !tarnished :: Dot Shape

Jeans: .h&co. Basic Jeans - Light (from DSN gift)

Sweater: PIDIDDLE - Sketch Sweater - You Were Here (Trapped in the 80's Hunt)

Shoes: -TESLA- Vixen_II Classic *Black*

Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*

No comments:

Post a Comment