Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Chillin'

I found this great place for taking pictures. It's called Fotoscape, and that's where this picture was taken.
For a relaxed kind of day, I needed a relaxed outfit. I started with my trusty .h&co. jeans. Then I added my Meriken cardigan to be comfy; after all, it is less than 50 degrees F where I am. I needed something to brighten my outfit up, and I found the perfect thing. The top from So Many Styles' Country Dress in Pink is bright and springy. Just the thing I need. The hair is from TRUTH, and is a really cute relaxed style.

Don't mind my blank expression.

Koty

P.S. If you want to participate in my Pimp my Space furniture and garden hunt, please send me a notecard with your name on it, and the name of your business. Also, please add what kind of business you have, ie furniture, garden center. I would also like to know how many items you'd like in the hunt, and what they are. If you're not sure what you'd like your items to be, make sure to tell me when you do. Thanks!

Style Notes:
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black*



Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*



Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Fairy 2 Pink (Freck) (part of *CUPCAKES - October Daydream Halloween Gift <3)>TRUTH<>

Jeans: .h&co. Basic Jeans - Light (from DSN gift)


Top: {SMS} Country Dress Pink top


Cardi: Meriken Co. Long Cardigan Charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment