Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Many Sides of Lola

Todays look is Boho. Boho, as everyone knows, is short for Bohemian. According to Wikipedia, Bohemian is used to describe a group of people who are artistic and earthy. In recent years, the style has become more chic, thanks to stars like Sienna Miller and the Olsen twins.
My interpretation of the Boho style uses, and almost abuses, Zaara. The Indian goddess' creations make up almost all of my outfit. The slightly-new Syona Kurta is on top, in maroon. The Chindar pants in brown offer some modesty from the high leg slit. Both items are well done, with some of the best wrinkles and folds I've seen. The Boho style is known to use accessories, and I didn't want to miss out on that action. The necklace is from Zaara, and is called Karmuka. It is available in two versions: a coral and turquoise version, and a wooden version, which I am using to incorporate the brown of the Churidar pants.
I am also using Fashionably Dead's Hair Stuff in Kill The White Swan. This is actually the only item in my outfit that I didn't buy today. It was the inspiration for my purchases today, and for this Boho look. To pull in the dark brown from one of the feathers, I got something I'll be using in RL all summer: Indie Sandals by C'est Moi! It has a cute little ruffle, which I love.
For my Boho look, I used Makeup 2 from Lola. To keep the look from being too high fashion, I used the Natural Matte lipstick tattoo, which is included. I think the dark tone, which I am wearing, is a little light. Not to say I don't like it; just the past pictures of it showed up a bit darker. The fatpack of 8 makeups, 11 lipstick tattoos, two hairs, 8 of the same makeups with hairbases, two pubic hair options, two cleavage options, and a pair of eyelashes costs L$5000. That's great news when one makeup costs over $L1000.
Peace!

Koty

Style Notes:
Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_dark-makeup2(D Brows)
Lipstick: [LeLutka]-LOLA -Lipstic_Nature Matte
Cleavage: [LeLutka] - LOLA Cleavage Volumizer (DARK)
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Hair: >TRUTH<>Poppy - chestnut
Eyelashes: [LeLutka] - LOLA Lashes
Shape: custom
Top: Zaara : Syona Kurta *maroon*
Pants: Zaara : Churidar *brown*
Necklace: ZC : Karmuka necklace *wood gold*
Feathers: (fd) Hair Stuff (Kill The White Swan)
Shoes: C'est Moi! Brown indie sandal
Poses (in order): Piddidle - Hayfever; [LAP] - Wonder Girls-The Shir; [LAP] -Bolly4; [LAP] - Kewt as a Button-Cuteness; [LAP] - Wonder Girls-The Ryker

No comments:

Post a Comment