Friday, May 7, 2010

My Day Off


I thought I'd do a cute, casual look. Something for summer.

I started with this cute dress from LeLutka, called Kaori. This is something I'd really love to wear in RL. The hair is a cute look from !lamb, called I'm a realist. It's cute and casual. Just perfect for this look. The skin is from Cupcakes, and this time I didn't use the cleavage skin. i didn't want this look to be sexy.

Enjoy.
Koty



Style Notes:





Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*

Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius - Cocoa - Bare

Hair: !lamb. I'm a realist - Snickers

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Shape: custom

Dress: [LeLutka]-KAORI dress/palepurple
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure Black

Poses: Don't Freak Out! This is a Barb- despite what you've been told; [LAP]- Wonder Girls-The Shir

No comments:

Post a Comment