Thursday, May 6, 2010

Monkey Love

Okay, about the title. My grandma had a pair of stuffed monkeys, and they have Velcro on their hands so they can hug each other. They're on my bed, right next to me.


This look is simple, but very chic. The top is from the Courtney dress from LeLutka. I love the collar. The skirt is from So Many Styles. I love the hourglass shape this outfit creates. The shoes are Maitreya Gold in the Allure style.


I chose a short bob, courtesy of !lamb. The outfit needed a little simplicity. The skin is also very simple.
I just felt a need for a simple, but very chic look. Enjoy!


Koty


Style Notes:

Hair: !lamb. Bang Bang Bob - Snickers

Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius - Cocoa - Dark Love (Cleavage)

Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Shape: custom

Eyelashes: [glow] Studio Innocent. eyelashes - smooth

Top: [LeLutka]-COURTNEY-funeral

Skirt: {SMS} Chiffon Skirt Plain Black

Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure Black

Poses: This is a Fawn - Fluffy Pose 9; [LAP] - Wonder Girls-The Achariya

No comments:

Post a Comment