Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Many Sides of Lola: Quirky

Today's look is Quirky. It's inspired by Euni Kira(http://eunikira.wordpress.com/) and the Japanese style. It quirky, funky and a little wierd. I like it.


The start of this outfit was the hair: A place to call home in Chocolate Cake by Clawtooth by Clawtooth. It comes with a bird that stands on the edge of the nest. I am obviously not wearing them. Then I got dress from Parallel Love. It's a fun, cute, comfy dress that comes in a plethora of colors. Here's the Mustard color. I topped it off with an oldie: nikukyu fur vest from a past hunt.

At this point, I was feeling a bit bare. So I threw on my Aoharu ripped skinny jeans. I still didn't feel like this outfit was unique enough, so I put my new floral dress from Aoharu under my yellow dress. I love the cute floral print.


Glasses are a big part of Japanese SL style, so I jetted to DUBOO for some. I opted for Grandpa's Broken Glasses in brown. I love the name of them. Just to be ironic, I'm wearing the Bird Ring from Paper Couture. It's really cute, but I couldn't resist. The necklace, called Fishnet Wrapped Pearls in Cream, are also from Paper Couture.

The shoes are Maitreya's Allure tights. The tights color is a grey called Powder, and I changed the shoe color to Bordeaux.

The makeup is a yellow, to match the yellow dress. To add a little more color, I added the Orange lipstick.

Koty


Style Notes:

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_dark-makeup5(D Brows)

Lipstick: [LeLutka]-LOLA -Lipstic_Orange

Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth: A place to call home - Chocolate Cake

Lashes: [LeLutka] - LOLA Lashes

Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*

Shape: custom

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Dress: PARALLEL LOVE - Knit onepiece Mustard

Underskirt: AOHARU_FlowerStraplessDress_Flower/Pink(Skirt/TypeB)

Jeans: AOHARU_Jeans_FrayedSkinny_DarkBlue

Tights: Maitreya Allure Tights - Powder (lower)

Shrug: **nikukyu**fur_jacket(love)

Shoes: Maitreya Allure Tights Bordeaux

Glasses: DUBOO*Grandpa's broken glasses brown

Ring: P.C; Bird Ring
Necklace: P,C; Fishnet Wrapped Pearls - Cream
Poses: [LAP] - F-Blogger3-Primskirt; Olive Juice- Tea Cup; [LAP] - 17/365; [LAP] - F-Blogger1; [LAP] - F-Blogger10-Primskirt

No comments:

Post a Comment