Monday, May 10, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite

One of my favorite things to do during the summer is go to the beach. And my family loves to fly kites on the beach. So I employed Adorkable Poses' Kite pose from The Deck anniversary. Instead of wearing a bathing suit, I used [DECOY]'s Zafrina dress. I got it in Earth, but it comes in three more color combos. I love the summery look of this dress. It's just so cute.
Look Ma, no shoes! I decided not to wear shoes, just because I'm at the beach. I don't like wearing shoes.

For my hair, I wanted to stick with the casual look. So I used an old favorite: Truth in Izzy. Izzy is a cute side pony.

Also, I want Lola! I can't wait for LeLutka's new Lola skins! I need her!

Style Notes:

Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius - Cocoa - Bare (Cleavage)

Hair: >TRUTH<>

Shape: custom

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Dress: [Decoy] Zafrina - Earth

Poses: aDORKable Poses: Kite 3; {.:exposeur:.} Fakin' It - Tatianna; [LAP] - Wonder Girls -The Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment