Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tea Time!

I love tea. Black, white, green, hot or iced; I love all of it. To celebrate my love of tea, I put together a springy outfit.
This look started with the Gonnie jacket from &Bean. I really love this jacket. It's light and springy, just right for a tea party. I couldn't decide which top to wear, but I finally settled on the Gonnie bra. As to not wear the whole Gonnie outfit, I brought out the Jori skirt in Rose from 5th & Oxford. Jori is just perfect for a tea party.
At this point, I thought the look was too pink. Not that I don't like pink; I just needed a little green. I got that green with Clawtooth's Tea Time hat in Mossy. Under the hat is Poppy in coffee from Truth. It was last weeks release, and I love it. The bangs are wonderful! The style is a bit flexi, so it moves like it were real hair.
I also added some green with the Lime makeup of the Genius line in the Cocoa tone. I love how it picks up the green from the jacket. To finish the look, I used [LeLutka]'s Saffron Pumps in Neutral Sand.
Pinkies Up!
Koty

Style Notes:


Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius II - Cocoa - Lime (Cleavage)


Ears: *UB* Elf Ear *plain*


Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)


Shape: custom


Hair:>TRUTH< Poppy - coffee


Eyelashes: [glow] Studio Innocent. eyelashes - smooth


Top: &Bean - Gonnie brasiere


Jacket: &Bean - Gonnie jacket


Skirt: (5th&Oxford) Jori Skirt - *ROSE*


Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps (Neutral Sand)


Hat: Clawtooth: Tea Time (color change) Party Hat (Mossy)


Poses: [LAP] Kewt as a Button-Prissy; [LAP] Wonder Girls-The Shir; This is a Fawn - Fluffy Pose 9

No comments:

Post a Comment