Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Many Sides of Lola: Couture

Haute Couture, according to Wikipedia, is defined as high fashion, custom-fitted clothing. A few fashion houses, like Chanel, Dior, and Givenchy, are part of the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture, and may legally call themselves Haute Couture. The term is used loosely throughout the fashion world.

Although this outfit isn't custom made for me, I took pieces of two outfits to make a look worthy of a House of Haute Couture.


I started with the Light Dress from !Ohmai, but wanted to break it up. I didn't want to wear the whole outfit. I loved the collar, so I knew I wanted to wear that. To incorporate it on LeLutka's Prison skirt, I added the skirt flowers from the Light Dress.



The makeup is Lola (of course), and in the gorgous blue makeup of makeup6. I also have the black lipstick on from Lola, which I love for this look. I felt like te outfit needed a bit more color, so the blue makeup is perfect. The hair is an oldie but a goodie from !lamb.
The Bird Tale lashes from Glam Affair adds some drama to my beautiful face.

And just for fun, I decided to play on te merry-go-round on the Artilleri sim.Weee!

Style Notes:

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_dark-makeup6(D Brows)

Cleavage: [LeLutka] - LOLA Cleavage Volumizer (DARK)

Lipstick: [LeLutka]-LOLA -Lipstic_Dark

Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Lashes: -Glam Affair- Bird Tale Lashes

Shape: custom

Hair: !lamb. Witch - Snickers

Top: !Ohmai Light Dress (Top)

Collar: !Ohmai Light Dress (Collar)

Flowers: !Ohmai Light Dress (Flowers)

Skirt: [LeL.Ultra]-PRISON skirt/black

Corset: [LeL.Ultra]-PRISON skirt/black_sash

Poses: [LAP] - Dog Eat Dog World-You Beast; [LAP] - Dog Eat Dog World-Wannabe Diva; [LAP] - Dog Eat Dog World-Uh No

No comments:

Post a Comment