Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vintage Look

I feel so badass in this outfit, but from the 40's. Like I could rob a bank or something. The base of this look is the dress from *Luster. It screams classic badass. Something that Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde would wear. To keep with the style era, I added a Truth hairstyle, by the name of Amanda. Amanda has blunt bangs(fringe), with hair pulled back and swept to one side. It's classic but modern.
The skin is a Limited Edition L.Fauna skin, called Velvet. It said the skin was available only until April 30, but obviously not. It has a great old-school sex appeal. I love it.

Personal Update: The funeral was fine. The trip was good, considering what the purpose was. My grandma will be missed. I love her.

Koty


Style Notes:
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Ears: *UB* Elf Ear *plain*
Hair: >TRUTH<>Skin: L.Fauna {Lapine . Dark 2} [Velvet-FR]
Shape: custom
Dress: *Luster -Giada - Navy
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black*
Pose: This is a Fawn - Fluffy Pose 9






No comments:

Post a Comment