Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer


So, I thought I'd do a summer look. Something simple, something sweet.

I started with the Fri.Day Regular Wash jean shorts. The shorts are something I would actually wear in Real Life. The top is from !Ohmai, and is a hunt gift from a while ago. I thought it could make an appearance. The shoes are a group gift from Duh! Not really something I'd wear to work(I work at a day camp during the summer), but they're cute nontheless. The hair is from Clawtooth, and is simple, and cute.

The stepladder is from Olive Juice. It's a great deal: $L75! It has five poses, and it's great for spring.


Style Notes:
Hair: Clawtooth: Breathe Me - Hot Chocolate




Eyelashes: [glow] Studio Innocent. eyelashes - smooth




Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*




Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)




Shape: custom




Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius - Cocoa - Bare




Top: !Ohmai: Lippin Denim Tunic [PUMPKIN WASH]




Shorts: fri. - Denim Shorts (Regular Wash)




Shoes: ::Duh!:: Espadrille White Alyssum




Ladder: Olive Juice - Posey Pose Stepladder (Tawny)

No comments:

Post a Comment