Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can't Think....

...of a good post title.



I love me a great customizable outfit. One that has a bunch of different ways to wear it. This set is one such thing. It's called cotton candy in pink. I am wearing the ruffle dress in the following picture

Now it gets interesting. Here I'm wearing the simple dress.





Now the skirt and one of the frilly tops.



The simple top.



The simple tunic.

The frilly tunic.

And now, the best one, even though I'd never wear it. A short frilly top with skirt.




This is such a great buy. It comes in pink, as shown here, brown, blue and yellow. It's L$120 each, and the fatpack is L$400.


At this store, there are some really cool things. I love a skirt with a dark flower pattern on it. There is also an embrodiered skirt I want. I'm definitely coming back.


Koty


All Pics:




Hair: >TRUTH Izzy - toffee
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony (Freck)

Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black*

Shape: !tarnished :: Dot Shape

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Dress: MNK*SHOP cotton candy(pink) **nikukyu**

Jeans: [Random] - Very Skinny Jeans "Very Dark Wash"


Poses:

[LAP]- Kewt as a Button- Girly

[LAP]- Kewt as a Button- So Sweet

[LAP]- Kewt as a Button- You Love It





No comments:

Post a Comment