Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm Back!

And ready for action!

This outfit centers around the hair, which I got today as a gift from !lamb. The gift was given in Ink, which I'm wearing, and Powder. I love this hairstyle. It's fashiony, but still is a little dorky.


The shoes I'm wearing are from Duh!, and they are great. I love the color, and the details are great. I think this is an overall fun, stylish, casual look.

Koty

P.S. Look out for Fantasy Faire posts!

Pose: [LAP] - Kewt as a Button-Girly
Shoes: **::Duh!:: Women's Ruby Velvet Flats
Shirt: Pig - Boring white layering tee (from Sexually Secure Unisex Vest- Eggplant)
Skirt: *COCO*_ShirredTubeDress(Black)
Shrug: !Ohmai : Hamilton Military DARKDEPTHS
Hair: !lamb. The Glow Deux - Group Gift - Ink
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony (Freck)
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*

Photo Hall: ~La Petite Morte~ Photo Set Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment