Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Announcements, Announcements

Announcements! What a wonderful way to die, what a wonderful way to die! Who stole my cow? Moo! Who stole my cow? Moo!

That is a thing we used to do at my sleepaway camp when announcements were made at meals. But I do have announcements.

First, I'll be away this coming week. I'm going to Georgia to see my my boyfriend. So no Second Life for me. I'll be back soon though.

Second, I am an offical blogger for the Fantasy Faire 2010. The Fantasy Faire benefits the Relay for Life, and features everything and anything fantasy. There is shopping, live music, a hunt, and so much more. I know this isn't typical SL fashion, but it's amazing nonetheless. There will be different sims devoted to the different aspects of fantasy, such as elves, mer-people, nekos, science fiction, magical(fairies and wizards), goth/vampire, and general fantasy. I think I'll be walking around with my antlers on! Yummy!

As soon as I get the landmark, I'll blog it!
And here's a random pic of me:


Skin: Schismphrenic *ES (SE) Miss Sin

Eyelashes: :: Exodi :: Eyelashes (Normal)

Dress: *Show Me on the Doll* Le Cirque de la Maladie

Boots(not seen): *Show Me on the Doll* Headkicker boot

Hair: !lamb. Unbirthday - Kit Kat

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Shape: !tarnished :: Dot Shape

Pose: [LAP]- Kewt as a Button- Picture Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment