Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Illusionist

If I could go to only one place for fantasy stuff, it would be Illusions.

If you want it, it's there, and the designer and owner, Siyu Suen, takes suggestions and usually makes them happen.

There are so many items, I don't even know where to start! But I'm gonna try. Here we go. There are half masks, full masks, small horns, big horns, all sorts of antlers, all sorts of elf ears, hats, jewelry, Arabian veils, wings, and more. There are even sets, like pirate accessories. I just know I didn't mention everything in store.


This is the Cat Mask Demo. I love it. I want to reach out and pet it. Siyu makes more animal masks, including a horse/unicorn, a minotaur, a deer, and two dragons, one in the Eastern style and the other one in the Western style. They are priced pretty reasonably, ranging from about L$200 to about L$400. The Cat Mask is color change to a bunch of different fur colors.

The above photo is killing two birds with one stone. The mask, Columbina, is one of the lucky chair's gifts. It comes with one other mask. The veil is called Suleika, and can the fabric and the metal can be independently changed. It comes with a headpiece and a necklace.

There is a lucky chair with about five prizes. The prizes are bunny ears, a box of Harlequin masks, a vase of flowers, vampire teeth, and safety pin earrings. There is a cheat wall so you can buy what you want instead of waiting for it. I want the bunny ears. I did get the Harlequin masks, though. There are two styles, Civetta and Columbina, in both male and female styles. I am obviously wearing the female styles.

This is the female Civetta style mask I won from the lucky chair. The pose I'm using is one of (pda)'s 50 Linden Friday Deals. It's called Don't Do It.

There are also two hunts going on at Illusions: STEAM and the Magic and Romance Hunt. For the STEAM Hunt, there is a top hat with gears on it up for grabs. For the Magic and Romance Hunt, find a rose(not hard; it's where it you'd think it would be), and you'll get a gorgeous mask. I'm really not doing it justice, wearing jeans and a top and all. I should be wearing a ball gown.
I wish I got a better picture of it. It's so light, and it's just so pretty. I'm gonna need to make an outfit around this mask one day.

And that's what I'll leave you with.

In all pictures:
Hair: >TRUTH<>
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony
Jeans: .h&co. Basic Jeans - Light
Top: This is a Fawn - Scoop Back Tank [aubergine]
First Pic:
Pose: [LAP] - Kewt as a Button - Prissy

Second Pic:
Pose: PIDDIDLE - Small

Fourth Pic:
Pose: PIDDIDLE - Hayfever

No comments:

Post a Comment