Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Fashionable Elf

This little elf needs some fashion!
And I got it. The skirt is a gift from *COCO*, and it is wonderful. The lace texture is so well done, I swear I could reach out and touch it! It's so chic, I couldn't find a shirt to match the fashion, so I didn't. The hair I matched is the !lamb group gift. To give this outfit some color, I used a *CUPCAKES hunt gift called Raspberry in the Sambuca tone. Mmmm, raspberries.
The shoes are the ever-chic Tesla, and the ears are *UB*. Do you like my shape? It's new. I decided that I needed to be a bit fleshier. I think my ears go very well with my curvy shape. I've named it Lena, because it's my RL middle name. It's not for sale, but if you'd like it, feel free to contact me.
Koty
P.S. I'm working on a Fantasy Faire post! Keep your eyes peeled!

Style Notes:
Skirt: *COCO*_Gift_RuffleSkirt(Lace-Black)
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Clasic *Black*
Hair: !lamb. The Glow Deux - Ink (Group Gift)
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Raspberry (Freck)
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Shape: custom
Pose: (pda) Go Home

No comments:

Post a Comment