Wednesday, March 10, 2010

See Ya Later, Alligator!

I'm going to Georgia!

This is pretty much my outfit. I'm wearing jeans, and a purple shirt. In real life, I'm going to wear a black cardigan. In Second Life, the hat will keep my hair out of my eyes and will keep my head warm on that cold plane. Bye bye!

I actually did some work on my shape. I made it look more like me. I think I did a pretty good job. I made myself taller, and gave myself a more curvy look. I still have that cute aspect of my other shape, but its sexier, and more realistic. Looking at the above photo, I'm realizing that I need to beef up my legs to match my top half.

Top: Doppelganger Inc. – Last Thread Tee Pansy
Shoes: - TESLA – Vixen_II Classic *Black*
Jeans: [Random] – Very Skinny Jeans “Very Dark Wash”
Hair: >TRUTH< Paris – cocoa
Skin: *CUPCAKES – Daydream – Sambuca - Ebony (Freck)
Eyelashes: :: Exodi :: Eyelashes (Normal)
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Pose: (pda) You Should Have Never Opened That Door
Shape: modded !tarnished :: Dot Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment