Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Wonder of It All

There, have a random title. Right now, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out a shape for myself.
Therefore, I'm bringing out all my shapes to help myself decide.
This is called [barcelona] from [mayflower] via DSN. I don't like the mean look on her face. Plus, I think she's a little too tall. She's no modify. She's a little too sexy to be a deer.
This girl is called Esmeralda. She's from *Sinuous Shapes*, and was a Make Him Over Hunt gift. She's nice. She's still too sexy. Her boobs are really prominent, aren't they?
This shape is the Silhouette Shape Expo gift. I like it because it's cute and small, but isn't too boyish. It reminds me of a deer. I don't like the lack of curves, because I'm a curvy girl, ya know?
Now here's a curvy girl! This goddess is the DSN offering from Ample Avi, called RITA- Lush. I think she's pretty, but not what I'm looking for. She's big, and beautiful.
This beaut is from Kunstkammer, RIP. I loved that store. Such unique things there. This shape is called Pleiades. I really like it, but the upper lip is too small. The chest is also too big for my liking. It's no modify, so I can't even change it!


I want my shape to be realistic, but still have that faun/elven appearance. In real life, I'm curvy, and I want that to show in my SL shape. I don't want to look like a little girl, or, even worse, a little boy. I think I've made my decision.

Drumroll, please!

Ta-da!

I've modded the Silhouette shape. I added a bit of a chest and some body fat. I'm rocking it!
By the way, the pants are from .h&co. The top is from Sugar by SUGARCUBE. The hair is from Truth, and is called Jess. The skin is the *CUPCAKES one I've been wearing. I'm not going to do a Style Notes because they're right here.

Koty

No comments:

Post a Comment