Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Skin I'm In

Following up on my wardrobe digging, I'm exploring my less-used skins.This skin is from Schismphrenic and is called Red Solstice Lena. My middle name is Lena, so I immediatly put it on. I got it from DSN. The eye make up is a heavy red, and the lips have a couture This outfit is a mishmosh of clothes I found from doing the last post. The shorts are the mijn.t [VINTAGE MONDAY] shorts without the prims. See, I told you they were pretty. The bolero is the one from Hal*Hina with the prims. And of course I have the Fri.Day free tank.



This skin is from Brazen Women, and is from the line is called Classic Lines III. The skins age you very gracefully. The grid is full of young, hot women and men. This is just an older, hot woman. The makeup is tastefully done. The hair is from that random freebie-giver, I think. It is very classy. It is just gorgous. The top is from the mijn.t [PEPE is my cat BODYSUIT] in red. I think it gives the outfit a bit a edge without being to outlandish.


Koty

Pic 1:
Skin: Schismphrenic*ES* *LC* Red Solstice Lena

Shorts: mijn.t [VINTAGE MONDAY pants] RED

Bolero: =Hal*Hina= [black] knit Bolero -B2203*G-

Tank: fri. Basic.Cami (White) - Freebie

Hair: !lamb. Say - Snickers

Antlers: Illusions *~*Sika Antlers


Pose: PIDDIDLE - Hayfever

Outfit 2:

Skirt: /artilleri/ simplicity pencil skirt *black*

Skin: Brazen Women Classic Lines III Skin: Pale/Smoke (natural)

Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black*

Shape: !tarnished :: Dot Shape

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Hair: Symphony Twist - Chocolat

Top: *mijn.t* [PEPE is my cat BODYSUIT] - RED

Pose: (I don't remember!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment