Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Very Fashionable Blacksmith

I made gloves. I have called them Godiva. Who knows why. I just did. You can't really see all the details here, but they're there. The gloves are shadowed and high lighted, and also have wrinkles for a bit of realism. They're my first piece of clothing I've made in a while, and I think they're pretty nice. If you want them, just ask. I might charge for them, I might not. The brand is called Blacksmith (with a period at the end).

The shirt is, I think, a gift from PIDDIDLE. It's gone now, but I like it. The skirt is from /artilleri/. The pose was a part of a 50L Friday offering from (pda).

I need to sleep.

Night.

Style Notes:

Skin:*CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Gloves: Blacksmith. Godiva Gloves- Pink ^
Pose: (pda) - Go Home
Skirt: /artilleri/ simplicity pencil skirt *black*
Shirt: PIDDIDLE - Hungry for a Holiday Cardigan
Hair: >TRUTH< Jess - mocha
Shoes: -TESLA- Vixen_II Classic *Black*

^There is no store inworld for Blacksmith. I made the gloves on a whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment