Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Hitting the Town!

Sexy, sexy. I'm going out tonight! And I wanted to be sexy! One of the sexiest dresses I own is the *COCO* Shirred Tube Dress. It's a group gift, which comes in four yummy colors. I've got on the black.



And the shoes! She's So Unusal Shoes is having a L$1 on its group gifts, lucky chair items, and the like. I need a better picture. They are really cool! They also come with a tintable legwarmer.
Now, I'm off to party!


Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony (Freck)

Eyelashes: :: Exodi :: Eyelashes (Normal)

Hair: Juliane 2 (from that random freebie giver!)

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Shape: !tarnished :: Dot Shape

Dress: *COCO*_ShirredTubeDress(Black)

Shoes: She's So Unusual Shoes Bajtra Polka Dot Platform

Pose: [LAP] - Kewt as a Button-Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment