Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Koty's Back!

I'm back from Florida! I got sunburned, but that's okay. So I'm dressed in comfy airplane clothes.

The hair is a cool find from my Library folder. Apparently, we were given a bunch of wigs, and I was trying them out. A bun is good for the airplane because your hair isn't in your face. The dress is from This is a Fawn, and it is really cute. The vest is from Whippet & Buck, and ties the whole look together.

Style Notes:

Pose: [LAP] - Kewt as a Button-Cuteness

Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black*

Hair: Pulled Back Bun (Black) (from Library)

Vest: [W&B] Tea Hawks Vest 50L Friday

Dress: This is a Fawn - String Dress [white]

Shape: custom

Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony

Ears: *UB* Elf Ear

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

No comments:

Post a Comment