Thursday, April 1, 2010

Swiper, No Swiping!

WOE is giving out freebies, in collaboration with Exodi. I decided to swipe some things.

My favorite thing is this sweater. It's called Braylon, and I love it for a relaxed, casual look.



The shorts are from Pig, via the Red Packet Hunt. It's hot enough for shorts, but cool enough that I have to wear a sweater with them.



I love this look. It's great for hanging out, relaxing. It's very casual. which I love.

P.S.- Don't be afraid to give me review folders! I'd be happy to review things. I'd love anything and everything: hair, skin, clothing, furniture, poses. Whatever you have, I'd be happy to feature them.
<3,>

Style Notes:
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony (Freck)
Shape: custom
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Hair: >TRUTH< Jess - mocha
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Sweater: :. WoE .: Braylon Striped Sweater
Shorts: Pig - Laughing Kitten Shorts for Red Packet Hunt
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black*
Pose: [LAP] - Kewt as a Button- Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment