Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Little Bit of Fashion in My Life

If I don't say so myself, I think I'm pretty fashionable. Notice I didn't say fashion-foward. I don't like trends. In today's look, there is not a trend to be seen.

It started with this feathery shoulder decoration I took from a Glam Affair dress, called Vera. I absoultely love it. I'd totally wear it in Real Life, whether people like it or not! Moving on...
Then I took the top from an La Masion Kaestner dress. Its' simplicity balances out the feathers quite nicely, thank you very much. To add some color to the look, I ran over to Whippet&Buck, which is having a 50% off sale at their Imogen location, because Dakota (not me!) is moving in with her Real Life significant other! I got the fatpack of the Georgie tapered pants, and the Electric color makes a great statement against the black.Still, I decided, the look wasn't colorful enough. So I highjacked one of the belts from the new Veschi jumpsuits. I used the blush color, to match with LeLutka's Saffron Pumps in Electric Pink.
The poses are all from the Pose Fair, which will be closing down tomorow. The first pose is from Get Bent, a new-to-me pose shop; they have a set for fluffier girls, which is great. This one is called Show the Curves. The second pose is from (with love & squalor), and is called confessions of a pig. What a great name! I love it. Even though the poses are not specifically made for larger avs, they work well with me. The last pose is from DARE, and is simply called Fierce Deep Lunge.

Koty

Style Notes:
Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius III - Cocoa - Aqua (Cleavage)
Shape: custom
Hair: !lamb. Bang Bang Bob - Snickers
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Top: -LMK- Bustier (in black)
Pants: [Whippet&Buck] Georgie Tapered Trousers ELECTRIC Teleport to Whippet & Buck!
Shoulder Decoration: -Glam Affair- VERA Dress - Azure (part of)
Shoes: [LeLetka] - Saffrom Pumps (Electric Pink)
Belt: -Veschi- Jump Her! belt blush
Poses: ..::DARE::.. Fierce Deep Lunge; (with love & squalor) confessions of a pig; Get Bent: More To Love 2 pack: Show the curves (all via Pose Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment