Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's a Spring Thing

Run, don't walk, to 5th & Oxford for its' 50% off everything sale! That means the Jori skirts, tops, and cardis are all 50L$ each. Stock up, because what's better for spring than pastel colors, ruffley tops and short, frilly skirts? That's right; nothing.
Turquoise is one of my favorite colors, and is the base of this outfit with the skirt. I also love purple, so I took the cummerbund off of the Violet Jori skirt. A simple black sweetheart top, courtesy of the La Masion Kaestner dress in black, keeps me locked and loaded. Props to you if you know who says that. I pulled in the purple of the cummerbund with a *Cupcakes makeup, from the Genius II line.

At this point, I decided that the outfit was too 'sweet' for me. I needed to toughen it up. This necklace from Paper Couture does just that. Below is a more detailed look at the necklace. The roses on it keeps with the spring theme, but still has a tougher look.
The hair I chose, well, I'm pretty obsessed with. It is an older hairstyle from !lamb called Witch. It is a perfect blend of hardcore and mellowness. Perfect with this outfit, right? Perfect with any outfit, really.
The poses featured throughout are from Don't Freak Out!
The 5th & Oxford 50% off sale ends on Saturday, so you have time to get there. Hurry though! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nouveau/242/251/23

Style Notes:

Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius II - Cocoa - Fanciful (Cleavage)
Hair: !lamb. Witch - Snickers
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Eyelashes: [glow] Studio Innocent lashes - Smooth
Shape: custom
Skirt: (5th&Oxford) Jori Skirt -*TURQUOISE*
Cummerbund: (5th&Oxford) Jori Skirt - Skirt Top *VIOLET*
Top: -LMK- Bustier
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black* Stiletto Heel Pumps
Necklace:P.C; Fishnet Wrapped Pearls - Cream
Poses: Don't Freak Out! Full of Secrets - Undertow, Calendar Girl; This is a Barb - Despite What You've Been Told

No comments:

Post a Comment