Wednesday, April 14, 2010

On a More Serious Note

Today is Pink Shirt Day, and, although just learning about it, is a cause that is close to my heart.

In third through sixth grades, I was bullied. I was picked on because I gave reactions. It was bad.



So I decided to put together this outfit. I started with a pink tank from Fri.Day. As with everything from Fri.Day, it is of great quality. Then I added a pink skirt from 5th & Oxford. The pinks of the top and skirt don't exactly match, but I think that's kinda cute. I put on a black cardigan from /artilleri/ because, well, I love cardigans. The hair, from Truth, is a cute addition to this cute look.


Style Notes:

Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius - Cocoa - Dark Love (Cleavage)
Hair: >TRUTH<>
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Top: Fri. - Basic.Cami(Pink)
Cardi: /artilleri/ Elspeth cardigan PLAIN
Skirt: (5th&Oxford) Jori Skirt - ROSE
Shoes: -TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black* Stiletto Heel Pumps

Pose: Olive Juice - The Red Queen

1 comment:

  1. I <3 this outfit. And i think that pink shirt day to prevent bullying is a great cause! :D :)

    ReplyDelete