Friday, April 9, 2010

Sweeten Me Up...

It's wet, rainy, and kinda miserable out today. My outfit, sweet with a bit of badass, will cheer you right up. The Bone-color Jori skirt from 5th & Oxford is the base of the look today. The top is also from 5th & Oxford. It is the Jori blouse in Violet, and I didn't add the ruffle.

Again, the outfit was getting a little too sugary sweet for me. So I slipped on a black vintage jacket from So Many Styles. Very well detailed, it added the much-needed edge to my outfit.

The outfit still looked a little bare, like it was missing something. I sifted through my jewelery box until I found the perfect necklace.
To show you the necklace in all of its' glory, I had to put my hair up (!lamb. Unbirthday - Snickers), and take off my jacket. It is from Atelier AM, and comes in a longer version, too. It is very fashiony, but is also a piece that you can dress down easily.
Doesn't this picture look like it belongs in a magazine?


Style Notes:

Hair: !lamb. Say - Snickers, Unbirthday - Snickers

Skin:*Cupcakes - Genius II - Cocoa - Bare (Cleavage)

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Skirt: (5th&Oxford) Jori Skirt- *BONE*

Top: (5th&Oxford) Jori Blouse- *VIOLET*

Jacket: {So Many Styles} Another Vintage Jacket Black

Necklace: .+*AA*+.Feather&bullets black(S)

Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black* Stiletto Heel Pumps

Poses: [LAP] - Dog Eat Dog World-Uh No, High Falutin Too; Pididdle - Hayfever

No comments:

Post a Comment