Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Elf Goes Chic

Today I was going for a chic look, consisting of Veschi's new jumpsuit. I started this outfit with said jumpsuit's wide pants in wheat. It's a nice, neutral color and sets off the red top nicely. The red top is part of Veschi's new dress called Over the Top.

To make this outfit a bit more chic, I added a blazer from Wasted Youth. It includes a long-sleeved version, which I'm wearing, and a scrunched up-sleeved version. The shoulders add a little toughness, which I like in my outfits.
The hair I chose, well, you've seen before. My makeup adds some brightness and a higher sense of style to my look. The skin is a (vive9) freebie.


Style Notes:
Skin: (vive9) Twiggy [deep brew] AvantGarde 1 Skin
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Hair: !lamb. Witch - Snickers
Shape: custom
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Eyelashes: Calla Lashes (Glam)
Pants: -Veschi- Jump Her wide pants w' belt wheat
Top: -Veschi- Over the Top red dress(part of dress)
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II *Black* Stiletto Pump Heels
Poses: Pididdle - Small; Don't Freak Out- Full of Secrets - Going, Going, Gone; [LAP] - Dog Eat Dog World-Uh No

No comments:

Post a Comment