Monday, April 5, 2010

Haute Couture

Sometimes you just wanna dress up. And for those instances, House of Fox is the way to go. The whole collection is black, and that's just the way I like it.

I especially like this dress, called La Vie En Paris. It features a deep V neckline, and a huge skirt. It kind of looks like flower petals to me. There is also a collar piece that I am not wearing. It gives the dress an edge. Instead of the collar piece, I am wearing a necklace from Paper Couture. Like, really? I want in real life. Imagine how heavy that thing would be, though. It is so glamorous.
I chose the skin because it is an avant garde look, and picks up the sparkling white diamonds in the necklace.

Style Notes:
Skin: (vive9) Twiggy [deep brew] AvantGarde 2 Skin
Hair: !lamb. Witch – Twix
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Shape: custom
Dress: HouseofFox :: LaVieEnParis
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black* Stiletto Heel Pump
Necklace: P.C; Agate Bib Necklace
Poses: [LAP] – Dog Eat Dog World-Don’t Fall, Wannabe Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment