Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Favorite Colors

Two of my favorite colors are purple and black. Purple is synonymous with royalty, and black with mystery, sophisicatation, and seriousness. Today's look consists of all purple and black items.Camile by Glam Affair helped me out with this gorgeous black shoulder decoration. I feel like I could fly away in it. To create a more casual look, I added a Chiffon Skirt from So Many Styles. Then, for an air of royality, the Fri.Day tank in Plum was added to the look.

The color black conotates feelings of sophisication, so !lamb's Witch in Snickers was needed. Witch is a high-fashion, but still sophisicated, hairstyle. Adding to the drama is the new Bird Tale lashes by Glam Affair. The purple in this *Cupcakes skin adds a feeling of royalty.
I promised a closer look at the Maitreya Allure shoes, so here they are. They are definitely high-fashion, but the shoes themselves give off a feeling of power. And just look at that detailing. Yumm.
I also used InSight Designs Designer Walls texture in Victorian Plum.
Style Notes:
Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius - Cocoa - Haze (Cleavage)
Hair: !lamb. Witch - Snickers
Ears: *UB* Elf Ear *plain*
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Shape: custom
Eyelashes: -Glam Affair- Bird Tale Lashes
Shoulder Decoration: -Glam Affair- [ELEMENT] - CAMILE Butterfly Pads
Skirt: {So Many Styles} Chiffon Skirt Plain Black
Top: fri. - Basic.Cami (Plum)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure Black
Poses: This is a Fawn - Fluffy Pose 9

No comments:

Post a Comment