Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And My Ax!

I know, I know. Long time no blog. Real Life got in the way: I was working on a speech for my class. So as soon as I found out I got a B on the speech, I decided to explore the Avatopia Sim of the Fantasy Faire. My first stop was my girl Luna Barak's stores Fantavatar and Moonstruck. Moonstruck was Luna's first venture; the store has beautiful fantasy costumes.


This is just a small sampling of what is available for sale at the Moonstruck FF location.

Then I went downstairs to Fantavatar to check it out. Fantavatar is for full fantasy avatars. Being an elf, I was interested. And there was so much to look at! There are male and female avatars. There are faun, elf, and fairy avatars. Luna also offers hair made to match her avatars!


I'll definitely be exploring Avatopia and the rest of the Fantasy Faire.

No comments:

Post a Comment