Tuesday, April 6, 2010

City Spring Look

Oh, how I wish I had this jacket in RL! It is beautiful! So Many Styles always does a good job on vintage-inspired fashions like this jacket. It looks so soft, like the velvet navy blue vintage Ralph Lauren Polo blazer I own in RL.
I decided to pair it with a spring/summer staple: jean shorts. And what's the go-to store for the best wardrobe essentials? Well, it's Fri.Day, of course! I opted for the Regular wash. I adore the wrinkles that appear on real jean shorts. The hair is !lamb.'s Witch in Kit Kat. I love it because it can go with high fashion ensembles, or it can be dressed casually. In the first picture, you can kind of see the bun in the back. I wish I could pull this off in real life!

The skin is from the new Genius line from *Cupcakes, and is called Dolled Up. I'm wearing the Cleavage option.

Style Notes:

Skin: *CUPCAKES - Genius - Cocoa - Dolled Up (Cleavage)
Ears: *UB* Elf Ear *plain*
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Hair: !lamb. Witch - Kit Kat
Shape: custom
Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black* Stilettoes
Shorts: fri. - Denim Shorts (Regular Wash)
Top: fri. - Basic.Cami (White)
Jacket:{SMS} Another Vintage Jacket Black
Poses: [LAP] - Dog Eat Dog World-Don't Breathe, Don't Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment