Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Retail Therapy

I went shopping today. Oh, yes I did. I went wild.
One of my favorite purchases today was the Mahrai dress in bloom from Zaara. In this look, I used the skirt and belt from the dress. It is perfect for spring. The femininity of the skirt needed some contrast, so I ran over to COCO. I snapped up something I've had my eye on for a while: the Ruffle Jacket in Black. You all know I love shoulder decorations, and the ruffles are just my cup of tea. Mmm, tea. That sounds good right now.All of the poses I'm using are from Long Awkward Pose, and is part of the SL Daily Deals. Two packs for the price of one! The packs are Wonder Girls, which pays homage to some amazing women on the grid, and Bolly All the Time, a set inspired by Bollywood, India's own version of Hollywood.

Koty

Style Notes:

Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius III - Cocoa - Lippy (Cleavage)

Hair: !lamb. Ambrosia - Snickers

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*

Lashes: -Glam Affair- Bird Tale Lashes

Shape: custom

Skirt: Zaara : Mahari *bloom* (part of dress)

Belt: Zaara : Mahari *bloom* (part of dress)

Top: *COCO*_RuffleJacket(Black)

Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure Black

Poses: Long Awkward Pose - Wonder Girls-The Ryker; Long Awkward Pose - Bolly9; Long Awkward Pose - Bolly5

No comments:

Post a Comment