Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not So Blue

I just realized that these pictures show green. Not what I wanted at all. Oh well. I don't feel like retaking the pictures.

I started with the accessories this time. Paper Couture's Agate Bib Necklace has beautiful blue stones, so I matched Maitreya's new Balloon Skirt to it. I used the Blue color. Simplicity was key for the top, so I used Ohmai's white racerback. To match the high fashion aspect of the outfit, Maitreya's new Allure shoe in black worked quite well.
Todays look is mostly compromised of new and old items from Maitreya. The skirt is new from Maitreya, as are the shoes. The hair is an older item from Maitreya. The Balloon Skirt is a great buy; I got the fatpack of all the colors. My favorite part, though, has to be the fact that the skirt is scripted for all the colors. That means you get one skirt for all 14 colors. That makes it so much easier. The shoes, called Allure, are amazing. I got the normal ones, but they also can come with tights and socks. Isn't that such a wonderful idea? The HUD is easy to play with, and the shoes are just so pretty. I'll make a note to get a closeup on the shoes for a future post.
As much as I love fashion, I also love interior design. So I went on a shopping spree. I got the wall and floor textures from Insight Designs. There are such detailed build and fabric full permission textures. I'll leave the SURL with you to check the textures out for yourself. I also love furniture. And The Loft is amazing. I want everything in that store. It looks like everything would be so comfortable! I am hanging out with my CD Ottoman in Midnight. The blanket is color change, and you can take it off if you wish. Yummy!


Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius - Cocoa - Bare (Cleavage)

Shape: custom

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Ears: *UB* Elf Ear *plain*

Hair: Maitreya Sun - Chocolate

Skirt: Maitreya - BalloonSkirt Blue

Top: !Ohmai: Basics Boyfriend Racerback

Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure Black
Necklace: P.C; Agate Bib Necklace

Poses: This is a Fawn - Fluffy Pose 9; This is a Fawn - Fluffy Pose 7; (pda) Go Home

No comments:

Post a Comment