Monday, April 5, 2010

One Outfit, Two Looks.

Newness from Prelude! One of the new releases is this beautiful dress and skirt combo, called Epine. This is the color Rouge.
Epine is a gown, with a full length skirt and a shorter, poofier skirt over it. The top has a sweetheart neckline. The pattern of the short skirt and top is a rich, French-inspired flowery print. It kind of reminds me of a fleur de lis. The cups of the top are wired; even so, they're barely holding me in! The skirt is a bit tight, so it's pulling across my legs.

After looking at the full outfit for a while, I decided a party look could be born. I just slipped off the longer skirt, and I was ready to party.

Without the long skirt, the short skirt looks extra poofy! I let my hair down; this look has a younger vibe to it than the full outfit does.

All prims are modifiable, for easy sizing.

For my more formal look, I used a (vive9) skin from the freebie giveaway. I would tell you to go get them, but they're not there anymore. I wanted a simple makeup for a dramatic dress.

This face should look familiar. She's from *CUPCAKES, and I love her. She definitely has a more intense look than the (vive9) girls. Not saying that's a bad thing.

Koty

Style Notes:

Hair: !lamb. Say & Unbirthday- Snickers
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Ebony & (vive9) Twiggy [deep brew] Casting 1 Skin Ears: *UB* Elf Ear *plain*
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Dress: Prelude - Epine Rouge
Poses: (pda) You're Not Me, [LAP] - Kewt as a Button- Prissy, Kewtie Pie, Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment